Friday, May 27, 2011

Gentle reminder...

This week has been very different from the first 22 that you were in your Mother's baby maker. For some reason, you decided to stop moving at times, which is definitely a scary thing for the woman that you are growing inside of. This brings up a tricky situation for me because I get the opportunity to have no idea what is going on, yet give advice on how to feel. What a tough job you have bestowed on me...

This, believe it or not, makes me think about a lesson I can try to teach you: Never stop moving in life. I don't mean that you have to move around the world to be relevant, but don't let laziness and boredom keep you from doing anything! Unfortunately I have caught myself taking the easy way out of things and deciding to sit on the couch all weekend rather than taking a roadtrip, going to a "different" restaurant or, my favorite, a street festival.

Maybe the lesson is to go to every street festival you can? You just never know what you'll find. For now, please keep kicking so we can both sleep well!

No comments:

Post a Comment